Sunday, December 13, 2009

Orange you glad I posted this recipe?

I love how I decided the title of this post earlier today and then I was talking to my 5 year old nephew on the phone in the evening and he just discovered knock-knock jokes. And yep! He knew the banana, banana, banana, orange one. (And the impatient cow one - my fav! - which I was very proud of.)

Well, I will have some super glad co-workers now that they have access to this Orange Drop Cookie recipe (after the huge success at their debut at my office.)

But first! Let's discuss the whole "making it work in a small NYC apt" subtitle. There's not much space in a studio. And the extra space I DID have I definitely put to work as counter space. Last week for our office admins' holiday party, I volunteered to make some desserts for the occasion. (I know....so unlike me making desserts and all....ha!) So, I made Supernatural Brownies, Orange Drop Cookies, and Ritz Bark Cookies and in that order. Please see the counter space almost completely used after the second dessert was made: (WARNING – What you see may be frightening.)


Yes. I used the CLEAN lid of the trash can to prop my cook book up. And those brownies are on the dresser in my room…right by my make up. Yes. Totally lovely. This isn’t that bad actually. I didn’t even need to use my desk and there was still some room on the blue counter. I’ll start being scared when I have to use my bed (I’m thinking fondant might demand that.)

But don’t y’all worry. I made it work. Now it’s your turn.

Orange Drop Cookies (from my Mom’s Best Recipes Cookbook)
2/3 C butter
¾ C sugar
1 egg
½ C orange juice
2 T grated orange rind
2 C flour
½ t baking powder
½ t soda
½ t salt

Mix; drop on cookie sheet. Bake 375° about 8-10 minutes. Cool partially, then frost:
2 T soft butter
1 T grated orange rind
2 T orange juice
2 C powdered sugar

Blend and spread on cookies when they are mostly cooled.

Erika’s Extra’s: Buy 3 oranges just to be safe. Make sure the cookies are almost completely cooled so the frosting won’t run off them.

Bake well and prosper!

1 comment:

  1. ut视讯聊天 , live173影音live秀 , 裸聊聊天室 , 173免费视讯 , 一对一免费视讯 , 视讯直播 , live173视讯影音live秀 , 全免费视频聊,美女聊天视频,色情聊天网,视频女qq号 , 三色午夜秀,一夜情网同城秀,qq大秀频道 , 祼聊视频,真人裸体陪聊,美女裸聊包射,午夜视频聊天 , 免费视频聊天,美女激情主播聊天室,qq美女脱衣,收费luoliao , 美女主播表演,视频聊天室,大秀视频,luo聊天 , 陪聊天免费,午夜视频聊天,真正免费色情表演,美女裸聊 , qq视频聊天,午夜交友平台,裸聊qq,美女宝贝聊天 , 真爱聊天室,午夜交友网,100%真人~美女~激情,免费的裸聊qq , qq美女一对一激情裸liao,裸liaoqq号免费的,免费真人陪聊,裸露视聊天 , 美女激情luo聊,付费看秀,午夜聊天视频,裸聊网址 , ut影音视讯聊天室 , 多人视频聊天 , 真人美女视讯聊天室交友网 , 免费一对一色聊 , 173视频聊天网,免费裸聊qq,美女激情luo聊,真爱旅舍 , mm视频聊天室 , 影音视讯聊天室 , 在线女主播,qq裸聊网址,激情摸奶秀 , 午夜秀聊天室 , 视频聊天网 , qq美女真人视频聊天 , 一对一视讯聊天室 , 色聊视频表演聊天室 , 在线聊天室 , 真人秀聊天室,luo聊qq视频,美女裸聊互动在线,午夜激情 , ut视讯辣妹聊天室 , 真爱旅舍裸聊 , 现场性聊天 , 视频色聊服务,美女面对面裸liao网,一对一聊天室,果聊qq群 , 真人美女祼聊聊天室 , 成人裸聊室,luo聊网,午夜聊天交友网站 , 美女主播聊天室,好玩的qq裸聊吧,在线视频 , 免费裸聊qq,一夜情mm妹妹,真人聊天室跳舞吧 , mm妹妹免费视讯视频聊天室

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB