Thursday, December 4, 2014

White Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Wow! The name for these cookies is quite a mouthful! White Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Say that five times fast.
 
As you can see, I haven't baked in a really long time. I just haven't felt like it. Also, most of my precious free time has been spent AWAY from the kitchen (and on dates with my boyfriend. Aw.)
 
But the holidays are upon us and I felt like baking (not to mention it's cold here in NYC so turning the oven on is quite nice.)
I wanted to make something with peanut butter and then I saw this White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter and decided that I had to try it as the base for cookies. It's really sweet so I added chunks of dark chocolate on top to even out some of the sweetness from the white chocolate.
 
They are pretty good, but in the long run I prefer regular ol' peanut butter. What can I say? I'm a traditionalist.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can find the base recipe here: rachelschultz.com
Just substitute white chocolate peanut butter for the peanut butter and then add dark chocolate chunks or normal chocolate chips
Bake well and prosper!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB